A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Blanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Blanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blanks
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Blanks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Blanks, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Blanks graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blanks has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Greer Memorial Hospital formerly Allen Bennett Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Puryear Blanks MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harold P. Blanks practice?
- Dr. Harold Blanks has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Blanks practices Cardiovascular Disease near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Cardiologists.