A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Bondy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Bondy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Bondy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondy graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Bondy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Northern Virginia Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold E Bondy MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Bondy practice?
- Dr. Harold Bondy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Bondy practices Urology near Arlington, VA.
See Arlington Urologists.