Dr. Harold Bowersox DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 22nd, 2016
Finally a real Doctor
I have been seeing Dr.Bowersox for more then two years now and I must say he is amazing. He really does care and wants you to feel better your are not a number at his office. He staff is just as great. You are not rushed out the door, he takes the time with you that you deserve. He listens and interacts with you on a level that makes you feel as if you are an equal in your treatment plan. I recommend Dr.Bowersox highly.

September 18th, 2016
Old time Dr who cares
He actually calls you. I had been to a dozen Dr's and specialists with no answers, therefore no treatment just got worse. Dr Bowersox knew within 10 minutes what I had and the treatment is working!

March 28th, 2016
Dr Bowersox is the best!

January 20th, 2016
Love this man
I love this man.. He really cares about each & every one of his patients. He has given me back my life when my dream of life was getting thin. Thanks Dr Bowersox. I know you're an Angel of God. No doubt in my mind.

November 13th, 2015
I really couldn't give enough positive feedback about Dr Bowersox. He listens, cares and digs for a treatment to cure your ailment, he saved my life. Really.

July 29th, 2015
I love Dr. Bowersox, I would recommend him to a family member

March 12th, 2015
Great doctor. Could use friendlier office staff though.
I have been going to Dr. Bowersox for a little while now. He's a wonderful and caring doctor who explains everything and actually listens to what you have to say and answers all your question. He spends as much time with you as you need, which is all rare these days. As for the office staff, the office manager, Tanya is very nice and helpful. As for the others, they're not very friendly, especially the one with dark hair. The girls act like you're bothering them when you call or have any questions. They aren't very professional. I have also found that they lie about available appointments. I work for a doctor, and our patients' needs always come first and foremost, even if we have to squeeze them into the schedule or stay later. Dr. Bowersox may need to have a staff meeting before they bring his practice down.

March 2nd, 2015
A most excellent doctor
Dr Bowersox is a rare jewel among many rocks. He will spend as much time with you as you need, he treats you like you're a family friend, and he truly cares, I mean REALLY cares about his patients and you will know it. He has helped me with quite a bit of debilitating pain over the years in addition to fibromialgia & chronic fatigue. He will always have my thanks.

December 11th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Bowersox is highly recommended! He diagnosed my daughter when no other doctors could figure out what my daughter had . We had been to many specialists and doctors for 4 years. No one knew . Dr. Bowersox did! He is helping her do much!!!!!

January 14th, 2014
The Best!
I have been a patient of Dr. Bowersox for many years, and would not think of seeing any other doctor. He spends as much time as needed to find out what is happening with you both medically and personally to get an overall sense of your well-being. This may be why some have to wait a little longer in the waiting room. To me, this is time well spent.

March 26th, 2013
He listens, then evaluates.

January 29th, 2013
Amazing doctor
Dr. Bowersox has been more helpful than all of the other specialists that we have seen. He specializes in Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia. He is very compassionate, listens to you and really tries many different approaches to try to help you. He is very knowledgeable.