A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Boyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
- Baptist Downtown
- St Vincent Williamsport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Dale Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Boyd practice?
- Dr. Harold Boyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Boyd practices Family Medicine near Fleming Island, FL.
See Fleming Island Family Physicians.