A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Brody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Brody, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Dermatoses
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brody has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Brody MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Brody practice?
- Dr. Harold Brody has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harold Brody practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.