Learn more about Dr. Harold Brody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Brody is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Brody, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Facial Dermatoses
Education & Awards
Dr. Brody graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brody has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brody accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold Brody practice?
Dr. Harold Brody practices Dermatology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Dermatologists.