Learn more about Dr. Harold Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Brooks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brooks
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Brooks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Brooks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brooks has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Logan Brooks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Harold Brooks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Brooks practices Ophthalmology near Tallahassee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Valdosta, GA.
See Tallahassee Ophthalmologists.