A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Budhram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Budhram is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Budhram graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Budhram has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Shamnarine Budhram MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Budhram practice?
- Dr. Harold Budhram has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Budhram practices Family Medicine near Shasta Lake, CA.
See Shasta Lake Primary Care Doctors.