Dr. Harold Budhram MD Patient Reviews

3.0

May 16th, 2016
Do not go to this place. It is absolutely disgusting and the staff is super rude. The doctor doesn't know anything and barely speaks. He didn't want to help me or listen to my doctor and his treatment plan. I will never step foot in that dirty office again!

March 3rd, 2016
Disgusting and unhelpful no good for nothing praxrice
At first they helped but didn't listen very much,or would just give me anything.At times they would switch up just to cover they're butt.They would give me my medication I needed and then take me off of the medication I really needed.He was very short with me every time I went in.Every time I would get my refill or they had to fax it,it took forever,there was always an excuse or they did it but really didn't.So very unorganized ,and it smells horrible I could or didn't even want my baby in that place.I've been going there for years ,and I missed a little bit of my appointments and they all of a sudden don't have records of the narcotics they use to give me.They were suppose to start testing people cause that place was under investigation, and now they are not.I waited two weeks cause I had to get a referral to Get help to get off the medication they were giving me,and they wouldn't help me they made me wait a long time to get help,I had to go to an outpatient treatment clinic and get help.They prescribe medication like candy ,do not go there trust me its not worth it,I started going there at the age of 16 before they made the law that you had to be 18 years or older,and I got what I wanted.An when I sought help well now they are scared to give me anything l,but that's okay I'm better than that place and not that trashy. They either need to investigate again or shut that place down for good.An the people that have good reviews well that's because he's still prescribing you lots of narcotics so good luck with that.An to the people who do have a brain and are not addicts don't go there,trust me it's really not worth it..

March 4th, 2015
good listener
He made me feel comfortable and listened to me , what more could I ask

September 18th, 2012
Worst Doctor Ever!
Dr. Budhram's office is hand's down the worst Doctors office I have been too. They a rude and disrespectful to their patience, all they are interested in is pushing drugs. They are a prime example of a legal-drug pusher

February 10th, 2012
I like Dr Budhram & his office staff is friendly enough but I have two MAJOR complaints. 1)I have had two appointments & at both of them my wait time was 3 to 3 1/2 hours! So, by the time I was all done I had spent almost 4 hrs there.2)the office staff (or the doc..dont know which)cannot seem to get the refil request back to the pharmacy. twice now they have allowed me to completely run out. both times was over 6 days. I dont know what the problem is..but it is a BIG PROBLEM!!

January 27th, 2012
He is over medicating my daughter.

March 3rd, 2011
Ghetto .... But a good doctor
The other person who wrote a review must have gone to diffrent office and rated the wrong doctor. Yes his office is ghetto and run down, But what other doctor do you know that has an ekg machine in office ...... none ... The staff is nice and the Doctor will actually listen to your problems and do anything in his power to help. They are very prompt on getting referals to specialists and run every test in the book. My overall experiance is good never have I had a doctor work so hard to find out what is wrong.

September 22nd, 2010
Needs improvement
Office manager is very rude!

June 10th, 2009
The office is disgusting there was a centipeed crawling on the ground the doctor kept reffering to my "girls" as in my breast! And the ladies in the front were extremly rude and down right mean!!!!!! I will never go there again and do not reffer anyone to go there