A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Burstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold John Burstein MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 17 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Harold Burstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Burstein practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.