Learn more about Dr. Harold Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Burstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Burstein, MD, PHD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold John Burstein MD and PHD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Harold Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Burstein practices Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.