A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Spear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spear
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spear Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Spear, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Spear graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Spear has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto General Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Parkway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Charles Spear MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold C. Spear practice?
- Dr. Harold Spear has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Spear practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Surgeons.