A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Edison Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Harold Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Campbell practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.