A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Campbell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Campbell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Campbell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Campbell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Campbell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Campbell graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Campbell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Good Shepherd Medical Center-Linden
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Edison Campbell MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Campbell practice?
- Dr. Harold Campbell has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Campbell practices Family Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Family Physicians.