A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Carlson, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlson
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Carlson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pituitary Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Carlson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Medical Center Inc
- Piedmont Mountainside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Carlson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Carlson practice?
- Dr. Harold Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Carlson practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Cardiologists.