A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Chapel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Chapel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Chapel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Chapel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Chapel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Chapel practice?
- Dr. Harold Chapel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harold Chapel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, CO and Brush, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Cardiologists, and Greeley Geriatric Doctors.