A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Chapel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Chapel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chapel
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chapel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Chapel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapel graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Chapel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- McKee Medical Center
- Poudre Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Chapel MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Chapel practice?
- Dr. Harold Chapel has 6 office locations.
Dr. Harold Chapel practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Greeley, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling, CO and Brush, CO.
See Greeley Internists, Greeley Cardiologists, and Greeley Geriatric Doctors.