Overall Review

no change

June 13th, 2011
I'm alive thanks to Dr. Chin
Dr Chin SAVED MY LIFE. I went to see him because I discovered a lump above my right collarbone. He called me and told me that it might be lymphoma which unfortunately turned out to be the case. It's been 4 yrs now, and I'm still alive-obviously-and doing well, thanks to Dr Chin for calling it correctly. I live far away from the city but I still keep him as my PCP, as does my spouse. Excellent MD.

April 27th, 2011
Absolutely No Follow Up Despite Poor Test Results
I recently went to Dr. Chin for a routine physical and to discuss some issues I was having. He decided to do quite a bit of blood work. Weeks and then months passed and I never heard anything of my results even though I called his office numerous times. NO ONE ever returned my calls and it was only when I got the results in the mail that I saw that I do indeed have a problem as some of blood test were severly abnormal. It seems like he would have contacted me to let me know these results long before now. I will definitely not be seeing him again and I will now have to find another doctor to do more extensive testing and determine the causes of my abnormal blood work. So ridiculous that a doctor would ignore a patient like this!!!

January 15th, 2011
A modest person, a very good doctor
Dr. Chin may come across as a little reserved, but when you engage with him with integrity and prepare yourself thoroughly beforehand he comes across as a thoroughly competent professional who genuinely cares about his patients. He is also helpful on referral issues/questions and certainly delivers on follow-up actions. With confidence that working on this patient-doctor relationship over time as been rewarding and I would definitely recommend him to others.

December 17th, 2010
Dr Chin is very brillant and thoughtful. He is quiet and does not show a lot of emotion, but has a lot of empathy and gives his full attention.

May 11th, 2010
he behaves as if you are inconviencing him. as if your illness if making his life harder. go to someone else.