Dr. Harold Chotiner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 8th, 2016
Patient
I was a patient for many years and the ONLY reason I am not now is I live out of state. He treated my gynecology issue while I was taking Tamoxifen following breast cancer. I could NOT have been happier and felt very secure with his advise.

June 5th, 2016
Very nice bedside manner

April 13th, 2016
Wonderful doctor with concern for his patients.

February 17th, 2016
He's been my Doctor since 1987. Love him!

January 12th, 2016
patient
He is one of the most caring knowledgeable male doctors I have had in my life. He has been my OBGYN for over 25 years. He was my daughters doc as well and delivered my now 20 year old granddaughter, until she moved out of the area he was her doc as well. He is to the point on results and explains is terms I can understand and answers any questions in detail. He has students that he mentors and brings into the examination room with my prior approval requested to help the next generation of physicians. His bedside manor is wonderful. There have been some very difficult times in my medical life and personal life that he has helped me with his knowledge. He has referred me to another physician when it has been something he does not do, when needed. A very caring giving man that does not order unnecessary tests or prescribe drugs when not needed. When he talks about my weight it is because over weight causes other medical issues and truly cars about my well being. He is concerned about the costs that they can be on the patient and makes you aware. I can not say enough about this man's character and integrity. He is one of very few in todays world. It will be a tremendous loss when he retires one day!

October 6th, 2015
He is an amazing doctor

August 26th, 2015
He's a very smart, nice caring man. The staff is personable and great. He's also up to date with current medicine practices. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone.

December 10th, 2014
Dr. Chotiner is very knowledgeable and I trust his medical decisions. I saw him for all of my pregnancy. I did not like that he spent very little time with me. On one occasion I asked him a question and he answered with a short answer as he was walking out the door. He does not allow enough time for questions. I also did not like that he focused so much attention on my weight (I am petite and gained 24 lbs during pregnancy.) He made a few jokes about weight gain during visits that left me feeling very bad. I would not recommend him because of the way he made me feel during visits but during the delivery he was fine and took good care of me. I will be finding a new doctor though for my second child.

April 22nd, 2014
Best doctor I've had in 34 years in Reno, NV>
I have gone to Dr Chotiner for over 25 years and have never had a more caring and understanding doctor. He is more than will to listen to any issues or concerns you may have. I am now a senior citizen and he still acts as concerned as when I was a much younger women. I only wish other doctors in this town would follow his example, and yes he is a very knowledge doctor.

November 6th, 2012
Dr Chotiner is a wonderful, knowledgeable and compassionate person and doctor. He is very honest and willing to listen to your questions and concerns. He stays completely up-tp-date on the newest procedures and medications. He will take excellent care of you and be there for you if you need his support! He is the best!!!!

November 8th, 2011
Best doctor I've ever had!
I have never seen a doctor who spent so much time with me. He is so knowledgable and really cares about his patients! I would higly recommend him to my friends and family

October 24th, 2011
uncaring and speeds you on your way out
Office staff is rude and talks about other people amongst each other and on times have been in arguments in front of waiting patients. Dr. Chotiner seems not to really care about you but more about making his money ( which is fine since we all need to make money) but as a doctor have a little compassion for your patients.