A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Chow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Chow, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Chow has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Chow MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Chow practice?
- Dr. Harold Chow has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Chow practices Otolaryngology near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Otolaryngologists.