A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Clavin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Clavin, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Clavin, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Clavin graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Clavin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- UCLA Santa Monica Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold D Clavin MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Clavin practice?
- Dr. Harold Clavin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Clavin practices Plastic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.