A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Colbassani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Colbassani, Neurological Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Colbassani, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Cervical Spine Disorders
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Colbassani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Colbassani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold James Colbassani MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Colbassani practice?
- Dr. Harold Colbassani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Colbassani practices Neurological Surgery near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Neurological Surgeons.