inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015
Think Twice Before Your Go
Women, if you believe that both of your naked breasts must be fully exposed and on display for him to listen to your heart, then run to this guy, he likes to be obeyed. I asked him to PLEASE protect my modesty, as if I was a Nun, and instead of honoring my request, he ripped open the chest snaps on my patient gown just to get a good look at the boobs. That is my definition of perverted. He could have helped me deal with my apprehension, but my emotions are not of any concern to him. I suggest that every woman wear a tiny bikini top and leave it on under the gown on your first visit. I had one on and should have refused to take it off. I was very uncomfortable being visually violated when there was no medical necessity. I have already been abused more than one perverted physicians. and this man did nothing to help my doctor phobia. The staff is almost all horrible. And if your not using insurance, walk away, this is a money gouging dr. who's there to get every dime he can from you. I agreed to one blood test that cost less than $50 and then he added in several other tests that were never even mentioned, and my lab bill was over $600. You don't do that to patients paying cash, it's called informed consent and you didn't have mine. Thank God I know better than to take the Statin drug I was offered., This Dr. has yet to learn they do more harm than good, IMO!

June 15th, 2015
DR. COPANS IS EASY TO LIKE. HE CAUSES ME TO FORGET "I'M AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE. I FEEL BETTER EVERY TIME I LEAVE HIS OFFICE. I LOOK FORWARD TO EVERY VISIT. I KNOW HE'S KEEPING ME IN THE BEST HEALTH POSSIBLE. HE'S ONE OF MY HEROS!

April 2nd, 2015
D. Copans is an EXCELLENT doctor and I would recommend him very, very highly. His staff is also extremely nice... very professional.

October 20th, 2014
mrs.
One of the old school - friendly, thorough, and everything I am looking for - excellent doctor!

April 26th, 2016