Dr. Harold Cordner Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Harold Cordner?

ruined

Posted on December 12th, 2016

Toxic office with rude staff...

Posted on June 21st, 2016

I used Dr. Cordner for several years as my pain management doctor. Through the years he became progressively moody and was not available for his patients except to do procedures. The couple of times we did hear from him all he did was complain about how much he was getting paid from Medicare . He clearly has anger issues. The Physician assistants did the office visits and gave multiple prescriptions at a time. . So your pain was not truly managed. The office could never keep help for long because of Dr. Cordners abusive nature and the new help that came in who were basically scribes who took your blood pressure and had access to all your medical information and your prescription refills. They were condescending and inappropriate. They caused problems and stirred up strife and even lied about how many times you called in to check on a prescription at that point you were referred to an addictions counselor. When the addictions counselor gave you a good report you were basically threatened that if you did not do the right thing and pay off any balance you owed you could not get your prescription. Even if you always paid your bills... they used any balance you owed as a threat. This occurred on several occasions. . The office was clearly about the money aspect and not about the patients health. IF you questioned their motives and tactics you were dismissed as a patient leaving you in the cold without your medication that you had taken for years. I highly recommend that you stay clear of this practice. It is toxic and If Dr. Cordner does not want to talk to you he has his staff block you from him by being abusive , rude and snippy stating he did not have even five minutes for his patients because he was booked with procedures all day.. Stay away ... People in chronic pain have enough on their plate they do not need to be abused by their Pain management Doctor and his inappropriate staff.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Exceptional care and quality treatment.. Staff and nursing team outstanding.

Posted on July 11th, 2015

Dr. Corner saw me one time and after he saw me he said he couldn't help me and told me to leave. Then my doctor said I should go see him again after I had another MRI so I made the appointment but when he saw my name he told the nurse to say he said to leave because he couldn't help me. I found him rude, insensitive and uncaring. I was also told that he only saw people that he could put a stimulator in. I am not a subject for a stimulator to be inserted into my spine. Think long and well before going to this doctor.

Posted on January 30th, 2015

Best pain doctor I have seen in 8 years. he finally diagnosed me and fixed it. All the other doctors misdiagnosed me.

Excellent Pain Speccialist

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr Cordner by my Orthpaedic specialist for hip and leg pain. Dr Cordner was down to earth, explained all details of my problem, makes you feel very comfortable since injections are not my favorite thing. Keeps you at ease when performing the injection. He even jokes and discusses other matters of interest. His PA is very informative and will provide all info if needed. For my fist pain management experience, very impressed and confident with this doctor.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on June 7th, 2011

Dr. Cordner is an excellent doctor who is compassionate about his work in helping others in pain. He listens to every word you say and tries to help lesson your pain. He is great with children with Cerebral Palsy! He also installs pain pumps and spasticity pumps. He is truly one of a kind. Go see him!

Posted on July 27th, 2017