Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Jul 11th, 2015

Dr. Corner saw me one time and after he saw me he said he couldn't help me and told me to leave. Then my doctor said I should go see him again after I had another MRI so I made the appointment but when he saw my name he told the nurse to say he said to leave because he couldn't help me. I found him rude, insensitive and uncaring. I was also told that he only saw people that he could put a stimulator in. I am not a subject for a stimulator to be inserted into my spine. Think long and well before going to this doctor.

Jan 30th, 2015

Best pain doctor I have seen in 8 years. he finally diagnosed me and fixed it. All the other doctors misdiagnosed me.

Excellent Pain Speccialist show details Excellent Pain Speccialist
by Chuck on Jun 23rd, 2013

I was referred to Dr Cordner by my Orthpaedic specialist for hip and leg pain. Dr Cordner was down to earth, explained all details of my problem, makes you feel very comfortable since injections are not my favorite thing. Keeps you at ease when performing the injection. He even jokes and discusses other matters of interest. His PA is very informative and will provide all info if needed. For my fist pain management experience, very impressed and confident with this doctor.

Excellent Doctor! show details Excellent Doctor!
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Cordner is an excellent doctor who is compassionate about his work in helping others in pain. He listens to every word you say and tries to help lesson your pain. He is great with children with Cerebral Palsy! He also installs pain pumps and spasticity pumps. He is truly one of a kind. Go see him!