A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Cronson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Cronson, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cronson
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Cronson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Cronson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Independent Medical Examination Fitness for Duty
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronson graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Andrew Cronson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Cronson practice?
- Dr. Harold Cronson has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Cronson practices Psychiatry near Irving, TX.
See Irving Psychiatrists.