Harold Dalton Is this you?

Have you seen Harold Dalton?

May 23rd, 2017

The Absolute Best Non-Surgical Spine Doctor

Dr Dalton has been working tirelessly to help my wife find relief from her intolerable low back pain. He has treated her with various injections, therapy, and most importantly, lots of understanding and compassion. Ultimately, she will need an operation, but we are forever grateful for his effort. Some conditions simply need surgical intervention, but we are satisfied to have gone through the process of reaching that decision gradually, with his very patient guidance. Dr Dalton is the gold standard of skill and humanity in a physician.

February 23rd, 2017

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. DALTON'S SINCE 2004 AND EACH TIME I HAVE SEEN HIM , HE HAS HELPED ME VERY MUCH . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DALTON TO ANYONE THAT WANTS TO SEE A GREAT DOCTOR FOR YOUR PAIN THAT HAS COMPASSION AND UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR PAIN CALL DR. DALTON. .

July 21st, 2016

Great experience

Dr. Dalton and his staff were very accommodating and friendly. My husband was in constant pain but after 2 injections and physical therapy, he is back to normal. Dr. Dalton was compassionate and kind throughout the time it took to get him better

August 23rd, 2015

I was a medical malpractice lawyer for 43 years and was referred to this doctor by another pain management physician on the west coast of Flordia. I contacted Dr. Dalton and was overjoyed at the care I received. Dr. Dalton is a fine man and physician who practices his craft with compassion and observes the highest ethical standards. He is knowledgable and up to date in his field. He is what you hope your doctor would be.

November 29th, 2012

Dr. Dalton and his staff is caring and I feel very confident in him . He is expert at what he does and calls for every available or necessary testing to be even more sure of his diagnosis's . He is prudent and complete in exams . Can't rate higher than that !

August 23rd, 2011

He made me feel comfortable, explained why I was having my pain and then made it go away. I am back to playing golf two times per week.

June 23rd, 2011

Efficient

Dr. Dalton is courteous and to the point, he knows his specialty. The staff is well trained and pleasant. I was surprised to be call into the office at the precise time of my appointment, a very rare experience in doctor appointments.

July 23rd, 2010

Outstanding Physician

Great expierence

June 2nd, 2010

Dr Dalton gave me my life back

I was treated by Dr Dalton for severe back pain caused by bulging disks in my upper back, as well as severe burning pain down my left leg and into my foot. I was in such pain that I couldn't even go out to dinner or for a ride in the car. Dr Dalton brought me through that pain to a place where I could resume a normal life.He is the most compassionate doctor I ever encountered. He sat down a looked me in the eye as I answered his questions and he answered mine. I never left the office with unanswered questions. His care and concern made me know that he was invested in my care and gave me hope.

June 6th, 2017