A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dauerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Dauerman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dauerman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dauerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauerman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauerman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Lee Dauerman MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Dauerman practice?
- Dr. Harold Dauerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Dauerman practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT.
See Burlington Cardiologists.