Learn more about Dr. Harold Dauerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dauerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauerman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dauerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Dauerman practice?
Dr. Harold Dauerman practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near South Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, VT and Malone, NY.
See South Burlington Cardiologists.