Dr. Harold Lee Dauerman MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Radiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dauerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dauerman, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including Cardiogenic Shock, Coronary Artery Bypass Heart Bypass, and Coronary Artery Disease CAD.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dauerman graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dauerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dauerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 47 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Dauerman practice?
Dr. Harold Dauerman practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Radiology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: South Burlington, VT and Malone, NY.
See Burlington Urgent Care Centers, Burlington Internists, Burlington Cardiologists, and Burlington Radiologists.