A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Diaz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Thorek Hospital And Medical Center
- Thorek Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Rene Diaz MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold R. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Harold Diaz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Diaz practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.