A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Dossett is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dossett, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dossett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dossett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Gene Dossett MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Dossett practice?
- Dr. Harold Dossett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Dossett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.