A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Dossett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Dossett is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dossett
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dossett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Dossett, MBA, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dossett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dossett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Gene Dossett MBA and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold G. Dossett practice?
- Dr. Harold Dossett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Dossett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.