Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Eichler
Dr. Harold Eichler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Eichler is affiliated with New York Community Hospital of Brooklyn, Brooklyn Campus of the VA New York Harbor HealthCare System and Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Eichler has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Eichler has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harold Eichler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. Susanthi Gunadasa
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.12 mi9
Dr. Mohammad Asif
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Staten Island, NY 0.66 mi31
Dr. Surendra Patel
Staten Island, NY 0.68 mi46