Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sleep Apnea Sleep apnea symptoms, risk factors, and complications.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harold Einsig
Dr. Harold Einsig, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Stroudsburg, PA, with other offices in Reading, PA and Reading, PA (and 6 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Pain Management and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. Dr. Einsig is affiliated with HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading, Saint Joseph Medical Center and Reading Hospital & Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Harold Einsig has the following 3 specialties
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
An osteopath is a physician who is trained in the philosophy of osteopathic medicine. These doctors have a D.O. degree which stands for Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, as opposed to M.D. for Medical Doctor.
Osteopathic medicine differs...
- Pain Management
A pain management specialist is a physician with advanced knowledge and training in diagnosing and treating pain. These doctors do not come from one particular discipline, but rather use their respective backgrounds to contribute a varied approach...
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
Dr. Harold Einsig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Stroudsburg, PA.
Dr. Arif Khan
Pain Management, Anesthesiology
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.01 mi3
Dr. Rene Hilderbrand
Pain Management, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.09 mi
Dr. Gwen Lacerda
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency
East Stroudsburg, PA 0.09 mi3