A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Einsig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Einsig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Einsig, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Einsig graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Einsig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Einsig MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Harold Einsig practice?
- Dr. Harold Einsig has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harold Einsig practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.