A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Einsig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Einsig is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Einsig
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Einsig Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Einsig, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Einsig graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Einsig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- HEALTHSOUTH Rehabilitation Hospital/Reading
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Einsig MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Harold Einsig practice?
- Dr. Harold Einsig has 8 office locations.
Dr. Harold Einsig practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fairless Hills, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Reading Physiatrists.