A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Eissenman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Eissenman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Eissenman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Eissenman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center, Livingston, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold T Eissenman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Harold T. Eissenman practice?
- Dr. Harold Eissenman has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Eissenman practices Dermatology near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Dermatologists.