Dr. Harold Farber MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 11th, 2017
Top doc
I went to Dr Farber for hair loss and cosmetic concerns. As soon as I turned 40 my whole body fell apart!! I noticed Hair loss, wrinkles and bad things!! I went to Dr Farber. He took a look at my face and said that I am not going to laser your face. I am going to treat the spot on your nose first. I got angry and left. After talking to my husband I decided to come in and get the spot on my nose treated. A week later I found out that I had melanoma but it was very early. Dr Farber saved my life!! He treated me out of concern for my care more than a desire to make money. He is a genuinely excellent Doctor. After he treated my melanoma he went on to treatmy hair loss condition and helped me look younger!! I truly think Dr Farber is a credit to his field and a really good person.

June 11th, 2017
Wonderful doc
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. I really appreciate his help.

June 8th, 2017
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He is very capable and knowledgeable. I came to him for hair loss. He treated me with compassion and precision care. He took me seriously and truly wanted to help me. He diagnosed me with a fungal infection of the scalp. After 2 visits I started to see some definite improvement. Other doctors previously told me that my hair loss is related to my age. I know that I am aging but that doesn't mean that my hair loss and my concerns are not treatable. Thank you for helping me Dr Farber when multiple other doctors did not!!

June 8th, 2017
Bumpy
Dr. Farber took care of my horrible skin conditions. First, he made me feel less freakish for having all those bumps, then he took away the bumps. I am very greteful.

May 11th, 2017
Highly respected
Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He went out of his way to help me with my psoriasis. He educated me on the newest treatments that are available. I have really bad insurance that wouldn't pay for my treatment. Dr Farber was able to give me samples each month. In the meantime he enrolled me in a program that helped pay for my Stelara. I can't wait until this summer. This is the very first time ever that I can go to the beach without having to worry or be embarrassed that people are looking at me as if I have a bad disease.

June 16th, 2016
He was helpful in treating my acne after the birth of my daughter.

May 27th, 2016
I have spent thousands of dollars getting treatments on my skin. I have had Fraxel and Chemical peels and dermabrasion. I use to work in Mid-town Manhattan. I went to a doctor at 742 Park Ave. (without saying names) ONE VISIT with Dr Farber and I had better results with a cream he recommended and an antibiotic. He was more worried about what I could afford than I was. This Dr is the best. I LOVE HIM!!!!! They do not get better than this.

February 23rd, 2016
Best Dermatologist in the Region
Dr Farber is the most sensitive , astute diagnostician . His bedside manner surpasses all dermatogists I have seen . Dr . Farber cares deeply about his patients and follows through on his care plan . His office staff are sensitive and very helpful . Doctors today have extreme pressures and tremendous duties to be in compliance with Healthcare Rules and Regs . Intelligent patients understand this and realize the quality of care at this office is superb .

January 21st, 2016
I reached the big 40 . I am not going to lie-age is not just a number anymore. The number 11 on my forehead,the dark spots and swelling under my eyes, and the loss of my high cheek bones were very noticeable. That is when i did a lot of research. I decided to see Dr . Farber to get a make over. He gave me at least six years back. The Mirror is no longer my enemy. My married life and my self esteem is more healthy now. Thank you Dr. Farber for being compassionate, capable, and affordable.

January 20th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Harold Farber for over 20 years he's treated not only myself but my entire family. Dr. Farber listened very carefully to all of your concerns he understands all of the emotions involved whether it adolescent acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging.

December 28th, 2015
Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient. I decided on Botox in my frown lines and forehead. There was an immediate difference in my face. My frown lines were much better and the wrinkles on my forehead were smooth and not noticeable at all. I feel so much better and look so much younger! Instead of buying those shoes I would head over to Dr. Farber's. He really is "Fabulous."

December 25th, 2015
director of business development
Excellent service. Excellent care. Took the time to listen and address my concerns.