Overall Review

June 16th, 2016
He was helpful in treating my acne after the birth of my daughter.

May 27th, 2016
I have spent thousands of dollars getting treatments on my skin. I have had Fraxel and Chemical peels and dermabrasion. I use to work in Mid-town Manhattan. I went to a doctor at 742 Park Ave. (without saying names) ONE VISIT with Dr Farber and I had better results with a cream he recommended and an antibiotic. He was more worried about what I could afford than I was. This Dr is the best. I LOVE HIM!!!!! They do not get better than this.

February 23rd, 2016
Best Dermatologist in the Region
Dr Farber is the most sensitive , astute diagnostician . His bedside manner surpasses all dermatogists I have seen . Dr . Farber cares deeply about his patients and follows through on his care plan . His office staff are sensitive and very helpful . Doctors today have extreme pressures and tremendous duties to be in compliance with Healthcare Rules and Regs . Intelligent patients understand this and realize the quality of care at this office is superb .

January 20th, 2016
I reached the big 40 . I am not going to lie-age is not just a number anymore. The number 11 on my forehead,the dark spots and swelling under my eyes, and the loss of my high cheek bones were very noticeable. That is when i did a lot of research. I decided to see Dr . Farber to get a make over. He gave me at least six years back. The Mirror is no longer my enemy. My married life and my self esteem is more healthy now. Thank you Dr. Farber for being compassionate, capable, and affordable.

January 20th, 2016
I've been seeing Dr. Harold Farber for over 20 years he's treated not only myself but my entire family. Dr. Farber listened very carefully to all of your concerns he understands all of the emotions involved whether it adolescent acne, a skin condition or concerns with signs of aging.

December 28th, 2015
Recently, I have just turned sixty and I realized the mirror was no longer my friend. After much research and listening to word of mouth, I decided on Dr. Harold Farber in Narberth, PA. I was pleasantly surprised, his receptionist was radiant and very sweet. She assured me that the doctor would be right with me and he was. During my consultation, Dr. Farber explained some procedures and price lists, which were affordable. He was knowledgeable and patient. I decided on Botox in my frown lines and forehead. There was an immediate difference in my face. My frown lines were much better and the wrinkles on my forehead were smooth and not noticeable at all. I feel so much better and look so much younger! Instead of buying those shoes I would head over to Dr. Farber's. He really is "Fabulous."

December 25th, 2015
director of business development
Excellent service. Excellent care. Took the time to listen and address my concerns.

December 17th, 2015
Dr. Farber is a very good doctor. I am proud to have him as my dermatologist.

September 8th, 2015
He is very good doctor. When I visit his office. They are care and treatment me well. Thanks you and appreciate Dr.Howard

September 6th, 2015
Great doctor. Kind, gentle and knowledge able. Highly recommend

September 5th, 2015
Top doc
Dr.Farber saved my life by diagnosing me with melanoma. I was able to get to a an oncologist that Dr Farber sent me too. Dr Farber took the extra time to explain and answer my questions as well as to treat me most efficiently and with genuine concern.

August 29th, 2015
good care
Dr. Farber is a good doctor. He care about his patients and willing to wait for them after hour. I have melanoma on my nail, and when to 3 different doctors. They all give wrong diagnosis. Dr. Farber tested the area and quickly got me to a another surgeon who together with dr. Farber save my life and finger. Also Dr. Farber discount my fee because I have no insurance. I wouldn't go to a doctor that have no patients in the waiting room.