Dr. Harold Farber Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Farber?

September 19th, 2017

Wonderful Doc

I am a woman with a full time job. I am a mother and I am a wife. I also have s parent that is getting older. No wonder I have wrinkles all over my face. I am very busy and usually don't have time to think about myself. Reality kicked in when my son's girlfriend thought I was his grandmother!! That's when I did a lot of homework and found Dr Farber. In this day and age it was very refreshing to find someone like Dr Farber. He was very honest and took time to really talk with me about what I could do and what it would cost- straight answers and information. He gave me the best options to make me look better. I got botox, laser and a type of injection. After four weeks everything kicked in and I have for the first time in a very long time been told that I look "beautiful." Bottom line -I feel good. I wish I had done this sooner. Thank you Dr Farber!!

September 3rd, 2017

Top Doc

Dr Farber is an excellent doctor. My child was suffering from severe eczema. The baby kept the whole family up all night. I went to multiple dermatologists and to get an appointment at the University hospital dermatologist was a six month wait. Dr Farber's office was so nice in getting me in within 24 hours. After three visits my baby was clear. Dr Farber answered my questions and really developed a great rapport with my entire family. He treated us wonderfully and excellently. Great Doctor

August 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor

Dr Farber is a excellent doctor. He found a melanoma on my ear. I was very scared, I am a 45 year old woman and a wife and a mother. He sat me down and went over all the treatment options very clearly. He then found me an oncologist that was in my network. He even met my husband and I and the surgeon at the hospital. He saved my life. I am cancer free now because of him. My kids got their mom back. Thank you Dr Farber for being there for me and my family.

June 11th, 2017

Top doc

I went to Dr Farber for hair loss and cosmetic concerns. As soon as I turned 40 my whole body fell apart!! I noticed Hair loss, wrinkles and bad things!! I went to Dr Farber. He took a look at my face and said that I am not going to laser your face. I am going to treat the spot on your nose first. I got angry and left. After talking to my husband I decided to come in and get the spot on my nose treated. A week later I found out that I had melanoma but it was very early. Dr Farber saved my life!! He treated me out of concern for my care more than a desire to make money. He is a genuinely excellent Doctor. After he treated my melanoma he went on to treatmy hair loss condition and helped me look younger!! I truly think Dr Farber is a credit to his field and a really good person.

June 11th, 2017

Wonderful doc

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. I really appreciate his help.

June 8th, 2017

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He is very capable and knowledgeable. I came to him for hair loss. He treated me with compassion and precision care. He took me seriously and truly wanted to help me. He diagnosed me with a fungal infection of the scalp. After 2 visits I started to see some definite improvement. Other doctors previously told me that my hair loss is related to my age. I know that I am aging but that doesn't mean that my hair loss and my concerns are not treatable. Thank you for helping me Dr Farber when multiple other doctors did not!!

June 8th, 2017

Bumpy

Dr. Farber took care of my horrible skin conditions. First, he made me feel less freakish for having all those bumps, then he took away the bumps. I am very greteful.

May 11th, 2017

Highly respected

Dr Farber is a wonderful doctor. He went out of his way to help me with my psoriasis. He educated me on the newest treatments that are available. I have really bad insurance that wouldn't pay for my treatment. Dr Farber was able to give me samples each month. In the meantime he enrolled me in a program that helped pay for my Stelara. I can't wait until this summer. This is the very first time ever that I can go to the beach without having to worry or be embarrassed that people are looking at me as if I have a bad disease.

June 16th, 2016

He was helpful in treating my acne after the birth of my daughter.

May 27th, 2016

I have spent thousands of dollars getting treatments on my skin. I have had Fraxel and Chemical peels and dermabrasion. I use to work in Mid-town Manhattan. I went to a doctor at 742 Park Ave. (without saying names) ONE VISIT with Dr Farber and I had better results with a cream he recommended and an antibiotic. He was more worried about what I could afford than I was. This Dr is the best. I LOVE HIM!!!!! They do not get better than this.

February 23rd, 2016

Best Dermatologist in the Region

Dr Farber is the most sensitive , astute diagnostician . His bedside manner surpasses all dermatogists I have seen . Dr . Farber cares deeply about his patients and follows through on his care plan . His office staff are sensitive and very helpful . Doctors today have extreme pressures and tremendous duties to be in compliance with Healthcare Rules and Regs . Intelligent patients understand this and realize the quality of care at this office is superb .

January 21st, 2016

I reached the big 40 . I am not going to lie-age is not just a number anymore. The number 11 on my forehead,the dark spots and swelling under my eyes, and the loss of my high cheek bones were very noticeable. That is when i did a lot of research. I decided to see Dr . Farber to get a make over. He gave me at least six years back. The Mirror is no longer my enemy. My married life and my self esteem is more healthy now. Thank you Dr. Farber for being compassionate, capable, and affordable.