A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Finkel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Harold Finkel DO is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Finkel practice?
- Dr. Paul Finkel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Finkel practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Neurologists.