A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Finkel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Finkel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Finkel has 11 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Finkel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul H. Finkel practice?
Dr. Paul Finkel practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Neurologists.