Dr. Harold French Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Harold French?

Amazing Dr.

Posted on July 4th, 2015

He was amazing . He did a total knee replacement that went great. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. Amazing doctor.

Dr. Graeme French, MD & Three Forks Orthopaedics

Posted on December 13th, 2011

Dr. French and his WONDERFUL staff have rebuilt both of my shoulders and they are going to work on my knees next! I couldn't be more pleased with the care and time they've given me. My longest wait was only 20-minutes.

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Good Dr. He helped me when other Dr.'s just give me pills and no real help for shoulder, arm, and hand pain!

Smart doctor, poor experience

Posted on April 14th, 2011

Dr. French sent me through six months of physical therapy on a very torn shoulder. After the six months, he finally ordered an MRI. This showed him that I needed surgery immediately. He performed a very complicated surgery very well. However, he had no concern in the issues I had while recovering. With every visit he had a different story for the pain I had and what I should do about it. He had me on massive amounts of pain medication for close to a year and the exercises he gave me were all but dangerous. I finally went to Dr. Willard in Walla Walla, who helped me figure out what was really going on with my shoulder and got me off the pain medication.French seems to be a very clever surgeon, but he didn't care about or listen to me. If you are looking at a complicated surgery with a long recovery, don't be afraid to get a second opinion, or go elsewhere.I also experienced waits of up to several hours in his office, and many miscommunications about medication and rehabilitation.

Mrs Teresa Ambach

Posted on November 10th, 2010

Dr French was found guilty in 2005 for negligence. Another trial just ended and we're awaiting a decision. He has 2 more trials scheduled for 201 ...

Posted on November 20th, 2009

Dr. French did a great job on me. I know of several other doctors or orthopedists who have done horrible jobs on other patients. Dr. French was upfront and honest to me. I did my physical therapy like I was supposed to and didn't over-do things. I had both shoulders completely re-constructed. They are in great shape. I would recommend him.

call medical quality control before going to this one

Posted on March 31st, 2009

do your homework before you go to this guy, after some research you might just change your mind about making an appt.

many lawsuits pending

Posted on January 15th, 2009

He's good

Posted on May 3rd, 2008

I personally know many Drs physical therapists that have had complicated surgeries by him and all of them are doing great. My wife has had four surgeries by him all nesasary. her arms were completly numb from the elbow down to the fingertips not including the shoulder reconstructions she had done, I would have to say she is probably one of the more complicated patients medically speaking and he did a really good job.

Posted on February 23rd, 2017