A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Friedl, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Friedl has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Friedl practice?
Dr. Harold Friedl practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.