Dr. Harold Dieter Friedl MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery, Surgery, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Friedl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Friedl, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedl graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Friedl has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Friedl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance