A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Gewirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Gewirtz, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Gewirtz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewirtz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gewirtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold S Gewirtz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Gewirtz practice?
- Dr. Harold Gewirtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Gewirtz practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.