A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Gewirtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Gewirtz, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Gewirtz, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Implants Breast Implantation
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
- Cosmetic Surgery-Face
- Facelift Rhytidoplasty
- Liposuction Lipectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Gewirtz graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gewirtz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Stamford Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Stanley Gewirtz MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Gewirtz practice?
- Dr. Harold Gewirtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Gewirtz practices Plastic Surgery near Stamford, CT.
See Stamford Surgeons.