A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Goforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Goforth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goforth
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Goforth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Goforth, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goforth graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goforth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold William Goforth MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Goforth practice?
- Dr. Harold Goforth has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Goforth practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists and Cleveland Neurologists.