A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Goforth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Goforth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goforth
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goforth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Goforth, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS Dementia Complex
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goforth graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goforth has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Durham VA Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold William Goforth MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Goforth practice?
- Dr. Harold Goforth has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Goforth practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychosomatic Medicine, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Psychiatrists and Cleveland Neurologists.