A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberg Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Wilcox Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold L Goldberg MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold L. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Harold Goldberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Goldberg practices Psychiatry near Lihue, HI.
See Lihue Psychiatrists.