A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Granek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Granek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Granek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Granek graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Granek has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Granek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold Granek practice?
- Dr. Harold Granek has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Granek practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.