Dr. Harold Granek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harold Granek?

6 Ratings with 1 Comment

October 17th, 2017

Warning, sexual predator

After my retinal detachment surgery he turned up at the hospital at midnight, woke me up by leaning over me feeling my breasts, he stank of alcohol, then proceeded to remove my bandages all the time slurring his words and grabbing at my breasts. I was groggy, sleepy and completely confused by his actions, and pushed him off. He touched me again inappropriately on my next follow up appointment. Then on the 3 month visit his office staff surprised me by informing me that i needed preapproval from my insurance to see Granek, AFTER I had been dropped off there by a friend, he refused to see me, and I was left sitting there waiting for my ride home, with an eye patch on (before cellphones). That's when I decided i had enough of his nonsense, a few fays later I went to see another doctor to find out my surgery had been botched, Granek had trapped a major nerve under the schleral buckle, I now permanently see double, up and down and side to side, like a Picasso painting. The new doctor informed me of the many malpractice suites against Granek, so i went to the courthouse, and sure enough, the clerk brought out 11 boxes of paperwork filed against him. I wish i had neen rich enough to file a complaint, but, at the time I did not have the means or know how. Regrets! DO NOT TRUST.

February 21st, 2017