A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Greenspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Greenspan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Greenspan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspan graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenspan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Faulkner Hospital
- Merrimack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Zachary Greenspan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold Z. Greenspan practice?
- Dr. Harold Greenspan has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Greenspan practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.