A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Weissman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weissman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weissman practice?
Dr. Harold Weissman practices Ophthalmology near Suffern, NY.
See Suffern Ophthalmologists.