A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weissman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weissman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold H Weissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Harold Weissman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Weissman practices Ophthalmology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Suffern Ophthalmologists.