Learn more about Dr. Harold Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weissman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Nyack Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold H Weissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Harold Weissman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harold Weissman practices Ophthalmology near Suffern, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Elmhurst, NY.
See Suffern Ophthalmologists.