A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Weissman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Weissman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Weissman, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weissman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Nyack Hospital
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold H Weissman MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Weissman practice?
- Dr. Harold Weissman has 1 office location.
- Dr. Harold Weissman practices Ophthalmology near , .