Dr. Harold Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 17th, 2016
Phenomenal Dr.
Only once, maybe twice in your lifetime will you find a Dr.of this caliber. Not only am I a patient that has seen lots of Dr.s, I am a RN of 20 years that has worked with lots of Dr.s. When I met Dr. Hamilton, I knew I would finally get my back fixed.Anyone that needs a neuro surgeon will not find a better one. I have a low pain tolerance. Post surgery and the next 5 months was almost unbearable. Dr.Hamilton never once backed away from me and my husband. He was calm,reassuring and always promised he would get us through this. Today as I write this HERE WE ARE just like he promised. Thank you Dr. Hamilton and your staff

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Hamilton is in my opinion the best surgeon in Waco Texas. I suffered with back pain for seven years before I finally decided to have the surgery. It was a matter of listening to people that had the surgery and weren't satisfied or they had to have several more. I visited with Dr. Hamilton after he reviewed my MRI and I was convinced that he could fix me. We discussed the fact that I was having numbness in my feet particularly in my right foot and I was told that might go away and it might not often times nerves go to sleep and they can't be awakened and that turned out to be my case. It's been nearly seven months since the surgery and I have not had ANY pain in my back or legs. My right foot is "sleeping" but I had that before. My main point is that I do not have pain so I consider the surgery a success.I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton for your back or neck surgery.

April 7th, 2016
Review
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamilton's since 2004. I have had 3 major surgeries with him. I would have no problem recommending him for any neurological procedure. I have had 2 back surgeries and one cervical surgery.

March 21st, 2016
He's the absolute best!
Dr. Hamilton in every way is the best surgeon one could find. He has saved my back twice with amazing surgeries.

March 21st, 2016
Surgical Skills
Dr Hamilton's surgical skills are without question. He has operated on me successfully twice over the past ten years or so.

March 13th, 2016
Great experience all the way around! He is a great surgeon!

March 8th, 2016
A Patient for Over 12 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamilton's for over 12 years. He has always given me very detailed options considering my MRI's and X-Rays. He has also performed several surgeries and has attended all my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton. I consider him to be the very best neurosurgeon in the Central Texas area. He has always been very concerned with my pain level, my symptoms and the best recourse for my diagnosis.

March 1st, 2016
Dr. Hamilton is friendly and professional. He does a first-rate of explaining the results of ordered tests as well as informing the patient of treatment options. My surgeries have had excellent outcomes.

February 13th, 2016
patient
Took only necessary tests. Answered all my questions and did not push for surgery, but explained when and if it would be necessary. Appreciate his treating me with regards for not only my needs but my ability to make adult decisions.

February 8th, 2016
Dr. Hamilton took time at the very first visit to explain the MRI graphics and the reason for my inability to walk without pain. His staff were extremely efficient with scheduling brace fitting, surgery, and follow up visits. All said: I CAN WALK, a mile is 20 minutes with NO pain. snl

February 6th, 2016
Excellent!
Dr Hamilton explained the problem, told what he would do and what the result would be and he was correct on all accounts. Excellent Dr.!

February 6th, 2016
Spinal cord pressure
Removed the pressure on my spinal cord. No more leg/back pain.