Dr. Harold Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Woodway, TX

April 25th, 2017
I have total faith in Dr. Hamilton. I would only choose him. He and his staff are very friendly and caring

April 21st, 2017
EXCELLENT SURGEON
Dr. Hamilton repaired poor work by another surgeon. He did not overstate the possible improvement, although I was feeling much better just hours post-op. He treated me with great care and respect, and answered every question we had before and after surgery. The surgery was 5 hours long because of previous scar tissue and herniated disc material. I am very pleased.

April 20th, 2017
Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
About 4 years ago I had to have back surgery and since Dr. Hamilton had performed surgery on several of my family, I decided to use him also. I was so pleased with the outcome of that surgery that when I started having trouble with my neck he was the first person I thought of. I returned to him and had the neck surgery and am healing well and having no problems. I would recommend Dr. Hamilton to anyone and have done so in the past.

April 20th, 2017
Hamilton
Fantastic

April 19th, 2017
Five Star Treatment
I had a fusion done from c4 to c7 I'm almost pain free 6 months later thank you Dr Hamilton.

March 2nd, 2017
I have been very pleased with Dr. Hamilton. I believe he is an excellent Neurosurgeon. I have seen him for two separate injuries to my spine and have had major relief from his care, both surgically and non.

February 27th, 2017
Highly recommend, awesome staff and Doctor

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton has exceded our expectations.

February 25th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton was awesome! My back surgery experience and recovery has been very smooth and very successful!! Dr. Hamilton explained everything so clearly and my husband and I felt prepared for the entire process. Dr. Hamilton's staff was pleasant, courteous and very helpful. All our questions were answered quickly. I can't say enough positives about the entire staff, including Dr. Hamilton! I will never have a problem referring people to Dr. Hamilton and his services!!

February 24th, 2017
After years of suffering with back pain I went to Dr. Hamilton and he assured me he could fix my problem. I had the surgery and have been pain free for the first time in many years.

February 24th, 2017
Amazing!
Before my back surgery I was certain I would end up in a wheelchair. It's been 9 moths since I had it done and I feel great! My pain is almost non existent in my back and legs, compared to before. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is in need of a great surgeon .

June 17th, 2016
Phenomenal Dr.
Only once, maybe twice in your lifetime will you find a Dr.of this caliber. Not only am I a patient that has seen lots of Dr.s, I am a RN of 20 years that has worked with lots of Dr.s. When I met Dr. Hamilton, I knew I would finally get my back fixed.Anyone that needs a neuro surgeon will not find a better one. I have a low pain tolerance. Post surgery and the next 5 months was almost unbearable. Dr.Hamilton never once backed away from me and my husband. He was calm,reassuring and always promised he would get us through this. Today as I write this HERE WE ARE just like he promised. Thank you Dr. Hamilton and your staff