Dr. Harold Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2017
Back surgery.
As a 75 year old patient, I have received complete relief of back pain and muscle cramps in my legs. Dr Hamilton fused L-2 thru L-5 in 2013, and then fused L-1 and L-2 in 2016. I walk 3-4 miles each day.......no problems.

April 30th, 2017
Worst Surgeon Ever!
If I could give this doctor any less rating, I would. I had two back to back surgeries approximately 10 years ago. I was left with utinary and fecal incontinence, neuropathy from waist down through my feet. I have had several surgeries trying to fix things as a result of his ineptness. When I awoke from surgery, I was partly paralyzed. I ended up having blood clot in spine, pulmonary embolisms, two blood transfusions, spent one month in hospital and two in rehab. He did not visit me once in the hospital except to tell me I had to have emergency surgery about 9:00 PM. He never came back to talk to my husband. I am suffering greatly because of him. I would not let him near anyone I cared about.

April 25th, 2017
I have total faith in Dr. Hamilton. I would only choose him. He and his staff are very friendly and caring

April 21st, 2017
EXCELLENT SURGEON
Dr. Hamilton repaired poor work by another surgeon. He did not overstate the possible improvement, although I was feeling much better just hours post-op. He treated me with great care and respect, and answered every question we had before and after surgery. The surgery was 5 hours long because of previous scar tissue and herniated disc material. I am very pleased.

April 20th, 2017
Back Surgery and Neck Surgery
About 4 years ago I had to have back surgery and since Dr. Hamilton had performed surgery on several of my family, I decided to use him also. I was so pleased with the outcome of that surgery that when I started having trouble with my neck he was the first person I thought of. I returned to him and had the neck surgery and am healing well and having no problems. I would recommend Dr. Hamilton to anyone and have done so in the past.

April 20th, 2017
Hamilton
Fantastic

April 19th, 2017
Five Star Treatment
I had a fusion done from c4 to c7 I'm almost pain free 6 months later thank you Dr Hamilton.

March 2nd, 2017
I have been very pleased with Dr. Hamilton. I believe he is an excellent Neurosurgeon. I have seen him for two separate injuries to my spine and have had major relief from his care, both surgically and non.

February 27th, 2017
Highly recommend, awesome staff and Doctor

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton has exceded our expectations.

February 25th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton was awesome! My back surgery experience and recovery has been very smooth and very successful!! Dr. Hamilton explained everything so clearly and my husband and I felt prepared for the entire process. Dr. Hamilton's staff was pleasant, courteous and very helpful. All our questions were answered quickly. I can't say enough positives about the entire staff, including Dr. Hamilton! I will never have a problem referring people to Dr. Hamilton and his services!!

February 24th, 2017
After years of suffering with back pain I went to Dr. Hamilton and he assured me he could fix my problem. I had the surgery and have been pain free for the first time in many years.