Dr. Harold Hamilton MD Patient Reviews

February 27th, 2017
Highly recommend, awesome staff and Doctor

February 27th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton has exceded our expectations.

February 25th, 2017
Dr. Hamilton was awesome! My back surgery experience and recovery has been very smooth and very successful!! Dr. Hamilton explained everything so clearly and my husband and I felt prepared for the entire process. Dr. Hamilton's staff was pleasant, courteous and very helpful. All our questions were answered quickly. I can't say enough positives about the entire staff, including Dr. Hamilton! I will never have a problem referring people to Dr. Hamilton and his services!!

February 24th, 2017
After years of suffering with back pain I went to Dr. Hamilton and he assured me he could fix my problem. I had the surgery and have been pain free for the first time in many years.

February 24th, 2017
Amazing!
Before my back surgery I was certain I would end up in a wheelchair. It's been 9 moths since I had it done and I feel great! My pain is almost non existent in my back and legs, compared to before. I would highly recommend him for anyone that is in need of a great surgeon .

June 17th, 2016
Phenomenal Dr.
Only once, maybe twice in your lifetime will you find a Dr.of this caliber. Not only am I a patient that has seen lots of Dr.s, I am a RN of 20 years that has worked with lots of Dr.s. When I met Dr. Hamilton, I knew I would finally get my back fixed.Anyone that needs a neuro surgeon will not find a better one. I have a low pain tolerance. Post surgery and the next 5 months was almost unbearable. Dr.Hamilton never once backed away from me and my husband. He was calm,reassuring and always promised he would get us through this. Today as I write this HERE WE ARE just like he promised. Thank you Dr. Hamilton and your staff

April 7th, 2016
Dr. Hamilton is in my opinion the best surgeon in Waco Texas. I suffered with back pain for seven years before I finally decided to have the surgery. It was a matter of listening to people that had the surgery and weren't satisfied or they had to have several more. I visited with Dr. Hamilton after he reviewed my MRI and I was convinced that he could fix me. We discussed the fact that I was having numbness in my feet particularly in my right foot and I was told that might go away and it might not often times nerves go to sleep and they can't be awakened and that turned out to be my case. It's been nearly seven months since the surgery and I have not had ANY pain in my back or legs. My right foot is "sleeping" but I had that before. My main point is that I do not have pain so I consider the surgery a success.I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton for your back or neck surgery.

April 7th, 2016
Review
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamilton's since 2004. I have had 3 major surgeries with him. I would have no problem recommending him for any neurological procedure. I have had 2 back surgeries and one cervical surgery.

March 21st, 2016
He's the absolute best!
Dr. Hamilton in every way is the best surgeon one could find. He has saved my back twice with amazing surgeries.

March 21st, 2016
Surgical Skills
Dr Hamilton's surgical skills are without question. He has operated on me successfully twice over the past ten years or so.

March 13th, 2016
Great experience all the way around! He is a great surgeon!

March 8th, 2016
A Patient for Over 12 6
I have been a patient of Dr. Hamilton's for over 12 years. He has always given me very detailed options considering my MRI's and X-Rays. He has also performed several surgeries and has attended all my needs. I highly recommend Dr. Hamilton. I consider him to be the very best neurosurgeon in the Central Texas area. He has always been very concerned with my pain level, my symptoms and the best recourse for my diagnosis.