A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Harold Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Hand is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Hand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans