A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Hand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Hand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Edward Hand MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Hand practice?
- Dr. Harold Hand has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harold Hand practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stockton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lodi, CA and Tracy, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Gastroenterologists.