A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Hand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Hand is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hand
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hand Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Hand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hand graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Hand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Dameron Hospital
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Edward Hand MD is a male Internist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harold E. Hand practice?
- Dr. Harold Hand has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Hand practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Stockton, CA.
See Stockton Internists and Stockton Gastroenterologists.