A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Harden is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harden
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Harden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Walter Harden MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Harden practice?
- Dr. Harold Harden has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Harden practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists and Santa Monica Neurologists.