A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Harden is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harden
Stroke Patient Education Our stroke patient education guide explains symptons and treatments of strokes and transiant ischemic attacks (TIA).Before Visiting Dr. Harden Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Harden graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Walter Harden MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harold W. Harden practice?
- Dr. Harold Harden has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Harden practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Psychiatrists and Santa Monica Neurologists.