A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Harris, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Harris has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Scott Harris MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harold S. Harris practice?
- Dr. Harold Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Harris practices Gastroenterology near Cape Coral, FL.
See Cape Coral Gastroenterologists.