A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Harrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Harrison, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrison graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Harrison has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold H Harrison MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Harold H. Harrison practice?
- Dr. Harold Harrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Harrison practices Pathology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Pathologists.