A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Head is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Head
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Head Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Head, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Head has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold D Head MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Head practice?
- Dr. Harold Head has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Head practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons and Chattanooga Cardiothoracic Surgeons.