A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Head:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Head is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Head, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Myocardial Infarction
Education & Awards
Dr. Head graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Head has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Erlanger Bledsoe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold D Head MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold D. Head practice?
- Dr. Harold Head has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Head practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Chattanooga, TN.
See Chattanooga Surgeons.