A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Heafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heafer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Heafer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Arthur Heafer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Heafer practice?
- Dr. Harold Heafer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Heafer practices Family Medicine near Seagoville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX.
See Seagoville Primary Care Doctors.