A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Heafer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heafer graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Heafer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heafer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold A. Heafer practice?
Dr. Harold Heafer practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Seagoville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Seagoville Emergency Physicians, Seagoville Family Physicians, and Seagoville General Practitioners.