A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Heckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Heckman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heckman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Heckman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Heckman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heckman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Klein Heckman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Heckman practice?
- Dr. Harold Heckman has 10 office locations.
Dr. Harold Heckman practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Schnecksville, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.