A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Heckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Heckman is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harold Heckman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heckman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Heckman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Klein Heckman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harold K. Heckman practice?
- Dr. Harold Heckman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Harold Heckman practices Psychiatry near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Allentown, PA and Easton, PA.
See Doylestown Psychiatrists.