Harold C Henderson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6
  • 7 reviews

May 19th, 2015
Fantastic Pain Therapy
He is a great doctor.

September 17th, 2014
GREAT MAN
Former Dr. Clay Henderson was a BRILLIANT physician. I worked with him for 12+ years and he was one of the brightest, most educated physicians in Dallas. In early 2000 he suffered a closed head injury. On top of that he married a not so perfect wife. The two issues took control of what was once a VERY brilliant man. Today I report that Clay Henderson has left this world. For the few that have bashed his reputation, there are thousands that he has saved. All in all, he left a wonderful mark on this world and will NEVER be forgotten.

January 2nd, 2010
Thanks to Dr. Henderson
I began seeing Dr. Henderson several yr's ago for chronic back pain. Dr. Henderson ordered the necessary test and was able to interpret the mri results that other dr's had failed. After Dr. H had diagnosed my prob. my pcp and other specialist agreed and with him and applauded his ability to dx problem. He expected his staff to be professional as was he in my opinion.

August 4th, 2009
Terrible bedside manner
This doctor suffers from severe mood swings. When I first saw him, he acted strangely paranoid. At one point he asked me if I was with the DEA. He asked how I found him. When I told him he was in the Yellowpages he didn't believe me at first. I offered to bring him a copy of the advertisment on my next visit and he quickly said, "That's okay. I might still be in the Yellowpages, but I've asked my staff to remove me." Okay, whatever. When it was established I was a credible patient, he prescribed me all the necessary medications, but with each visit he was very unpredictable. Some visits he would be very friendly and helpful. Other visits he was very grouchy, moody, irritable, didn't like to be questioned and was extremly unfriendly. I know he was having problems with his wife. I think she was sick or something else very serious. But he shouldn't be in this business if he's going to let it affect his bedside manner. He probably needs to be on medication himself. I changed doctors because of his mood swings. I'm the patient and should be treated as such. He came across as being very unprofessional. The doctor I have now is very friendly and I've had no problems since. Too bad because I think Dr. Henderson could have been a very good doctor if he wasn't so moody and grouchy.

May 18th, 2009
Great Doc
Doc Henderson is the BEST. Please come back.

May 5th, 2009
Very compassionate doctor
this doctor is not a push over for pain medication. he tests every patient and makes sure they are in NEED of pain medication. However, once he has documentation of chronic pain his attention to patients is outstanding. He is continually looking for new and better ways to treat chronic pain and wayss to improve the lives of pain patients.

March 5th, 2009
Excelant Doctor in diagnosing, concern and caring, appointments are as long as the patient needs.