A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Henning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Henning, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Henning graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henning has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold John Henning MD is a male Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Henning practice?
- Dr. Harold Henning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harold Henning practices Gynecology near Fulton, NY.
See Fulton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.