Learn more about Dr. Harold Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Holliday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Woods Memorial Hospital
- Mc Ninn Memorial Nursing Home, Etowah, Tn
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holliday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Holliday practice?
Dr. Harold Holliday practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Medical Toxicology near Athens, TN.
See Athens Surgeons, Athens Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Athens Preventive Medicine Specialists.