A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Holliday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Woods Memorial Hospital
- Mc Ninn Memorial Nursing Home, Etowah, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Joseph Holliday MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Harold Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Holliday practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Athens, TN.
See Athens Surgeons and Athens Cardiothoracic Surgeons.