A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harold Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harold Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Holliday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Athens Regional Medical Center
- Woods Memorial Hospital
- Mc Ninn Memorial Nursing Home, Etowah, Tn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harold Joseph Holliday MD is a male Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harold J. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Harold Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Harold Holliday practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Athens, TN.
See Athens Surgeons.